Community Contacts

Emergency Services for the City of Burnaby is 9-1-1. This is a centralized dispatch for police, fire or ambulance.

When there is a crime in progress or you seek immediate police assistance, call 9-1-1.
Do NOT text message 9-1-1.

For police matters that aren't an emergency (such as reporting a break & enter, or stolen property):

Burnaby RCMP Non-Emergency: 604-646-9999

NOTE: The RCMP does not accept reports of crime by email.

Who Contact info